At Pocahontas Memorial Hospital (PMH), we are committed to excellence, delivering compassionate, quality health care, and promoting healthy lifestyles. To build on our existing services, we must expand our footprint. That is why we are Building for Our Future. Our $5 million campaign completes the funding needs to realize an 11,275-square-foot hospital expansion and establish an endowment for a charity care fund, a fund dedicated to providing the best health care for every patient, regardless of their ability to pay.
The new expansion includes:
• Rural Health Clinic
• An addition of an outpatient surgery center
• Increased Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy services
• Expanded ER Department
• Updated Radiology Department
• A Mammography Department
To achieve our mission, PMH strives to:
• be a collaborative partner to improve the health of our communities,
• be a leader in patient education, prevention, and outreach,
• use evidence-based practices to deliver care,
• foster a culture that exceeds expectations,
• sustain financial viability in a rapidly evolving healthcare environment, and
• achieve optimal healthcare outcomes through efficient coordination of care process.